2017 High Mountain Hay Fever Festival Vendors:
- Grillers in the Mist: Another favorite is back, featuring BBQ brisket, pulled pork, spare ribs, burritos, cinnamon rolls and drinks.
- Nana's Pork Green Chili: Back from Pueblo with sloppers (burgers w/ green chile), burritos, green chili, nachos, and chips. Breakfast burritos to start your day!
- Betsy's Ice Cream: Back this year from Walsenburg (formerly Grandpa's and Grandma's) with ice cream treats, milk shakes, floats, chips and drinks.
- Pig-n-Out: From Wetmore featuring Kettle Corn, Pretzels, Funnel Cakes, Pretzels, Ribbon Fries and a variety of beverages.
To Apply for a Vendor Space
- If you are interested in serving as a vendor at the festival, we would like to hear from you. Note that we are only seeking food vendors. To inquire before applying, contact Vendor Coordinator Vic Barnes at 719-783-0335. If you decide to apply, please review the Regulations and Guidelines below, and then download, complete and submit the Application and Agreement form by clicking on the appropriate link below. The documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- NOTE: Vendor applications must be received in the Festival office no later than March 1, 2018.