2018 High Mountain Hay Fever Festival Vendors:
- Grillers in the Mist: Another favorite is back, featuring BBQ brisket, pulled pork, spare ribs, burritos, cinnamon rolls and drinks.
- Nana's Pork Green Chili: Back from Pueblo with sloppers (burgers w/ green chile), burritos, green chili, nachos, and chips. Breakfast burritos to start your day!
- Betsy's Ice Cream: Back this year from Walsenburg (formerly Grandpa's and Grandma's) with ice cream treats, milk shakes, floats, chips and drinks.
- Pig-n-Out: From Wetmore featuring Kettle Corn, Pretzels, Funnel Cakes, Pretzels, Ribbon Fries and a variety of beverages.
- Fire It Up: New for 2018 !! From Cañon City. Wood fired pizzas cooked in an 800 degree oven using nothing but local hardwoods. Honey sweetened dough and only the best spices in their sauce.
- Island Noodles: Also new for 2018!! From Lakewood. Based on Hawaiian recipes. Yaki-Saba noodles stir-fried with fresh garlic, fresh ginger and a medley of 21 fresh vegetables. Add Ginger Glazed chicken if you want.
Vendor Space sold out for 2018!! See you next year.