2018 High Mountain Hay Fever Festival Vendors:
- Nana's Pork Green Chili: Back from Pueblo with sloppers (burgers w/ green chile), burritos, green chili, nachos, and chips. Breakfast burritos to start your day!
- Betsy's Ice Cream: Back this year from Walsenburg (formerly Grandpa's and Grandma's) with ice cream treats, milk shakes, floats, chips and drinks.
- Pig-n-Out: From Wetmore featuring Kettle Corn, Pretzels, Funnel Cakes, Pretzels, Ribbon Fries and a variety of beverages.
- Fire It Up: New for 2018 !! From Cañon City. Wood fired pizzas cooked in an 800 degree oven using nothing but local hardwoods. Honey sweetened dough and only the best spices in their sauce.
- Rocky Mountain Gourmet Grill -- Our local food truck!! BBQ -- brisket, pulled pork and chicken wings. Sides include potato salad, cucumber salad, baked beans, cole slaw. Nachos and tacos, too!
Vendor Space sold out for 2018!! See you next year.