2018 High Mountain Hay Fever Festival Vendors -- 2019 Vendors to be announced this Spring
- Nana's Pork Green Chili: Back from Pueblo with sloppers (burgers w/ green chile), burritos, green chili, nachos, and chips. Breakfast burritos to start your day!
- Betsy's Ice Cream: Back this year from Walsenburg (formerly Grandpa's and Grandma's) with ice cream treats, milk shakes, floats, chips and drinks.
- Pig-n-Out: From Wetmore featuring Kettle Corn, Pretzels, Funnel Cakes, Pretzels, Ribbon Fries and a variety of beverages.
- Fire It Up: New for 2018 !! From Cañon City. Wood fired pizzas cooked in an 800 degree oven using nothing but local hardwoods. Honey sweetened dough and only the best spices in their sauce.
- Rocky Mountain Gourmet Grill -- Our local food truck!! BBQ -- brisket, pulled pork and chicken wings. Sides include potato salad, cucumber salad, baked beans, cole slaw. Nachos and tacos, too!
- If you are interested in serving as a 2019 vendor at the Festival, we would like to hear from you. Note that we are only seeking food vendors. To inquire before applying, contact Vendor Coordinator Vic Barnes at 719-783-0335. If you decide to apply, please review the Regulations and Guidelines below, and then download, complete and submit the Application and Agreement form by clicking on the appropriate link below. The documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- NOTE: Vendor applications must be received in the Festival office no later than March 1, 2019.
Thank you to these HMHF Sponsors