- Pets will be allowed in a designated section of the camping area only and a surcharge of $10 for each pet will be levied upon arrival.
- Pet camping options have been expanded to include lots "B" and "E." Please let our camp hosts know about your pets as you register at the camping entrance.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after their pets or will be asked to leave with no refund. Owners of loud or threatening pets will be asked to leave with no refund. Owners are solely responsible for their pets. Pets are not allowed in areas other than the camping area designated for pets.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PERFORMANCE AREA EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS. If you need to board your animal, here are local suggestions: High Peaks Animal Hospital in Silver Cliff or Eight Mile Ranch Kennel near Canon City or KLB Kennel in Penrose.
- Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Policy. High Mountain Hay Fever Festival Association (HMHF) is happy to allow emotional support animals (ESA) on festival grounds. In an effort to ensure optimum safety for you, your animal, and all our patrons we require owners of an ESA to present three fully completed forms to an HMHF representative upon arrival at the festival gate for each day of attendance. All animals must be trained to behave appropriately in a public setting. Owners of emotional support animals will be asked to confirm the following upon arrival at the festival gate for each day of attendance.
- The required forms include (1) Veterinary Health form completed by your veterinarian. (2) Mental Health Professional Form completed by your mental health professional or a medical physician. (3) Animal Behavior and Responsibility Form completed by the ESA owner. These forms may be downloaded below.