The information provided here is designed to make your experience at the High Mountain Hay Fever Bluegrass Festival as pleasant and trouble-free as possible. If you purchased admission to our Festival online, please bring your receipt and we will exchange it for wristband(s) at the gate.
- 4-Day Festival wristband $70 until May 31st. $85 June 1st and after
- Thursday wristband $15
- Friday wristband $40
- Saturday wristband $45
- Sunday wristband $25
- Student daily admission available at gate for $10 day. Valid Student ID required
- Children 12 and under are free
- Online at our admissions website -- Sales begin on December 1st, 2017
- In Westcliffe at Candy's Coffee, 103 S 2nd St -- Sales begin on May 1st
- The Bluff and Summit Park, 110 S Adams Blvd in Westcliffe
- Day parking is available at no charge on the festival grounds. Enter at the west end of Main Street. Parking attendants will direct you to a parking place. If no attendant is on duty, follow signs to a designated parking area.
Main Tent Seating Guide and Guidelines
- Weather in these parts in mid-July is normally quite warm during the day and cool at night. Plan on highs around 80 and lows of 45-55.
- Westcliffe is located at an altitude of 7,888 feet so the effect of the sun in our thinner air can be intense. Please bring protective clothing and sunscreen.
- In the summer, afternoon thunderstorms are always possible and it can get quite windy here, so it's a good idea for you to have rain gear and warmer clothing at hand if needed.
- No coolers may be brought into the performance areas.
- No glass containers can be brought into the performance areas.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the performance area. (A smoking area just outside will be established depending on whether fire restrictions are in effect.)
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CONDITIONS!
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PERFORMANCE AREA EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS. This rule is strictly enforced.
- As a festival attendee, you are required to wear a wristband identifying the day you are attending or identifying that you hold a four-day pass.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times; they can't be unsealed. Do not cut them off until the festival (or festival day) is over.
- Wristbands that have been cut will not be valid for re-admittance to the festival.
- The Bluff and Summit Park overlooks the Wet Mountain Valley and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The Main Stage will be under a large oval tent. Additional tents will house the "beer garden", merchandise sales (performer CDs and t-shirts) and space for additional seating.
- A number of food vendors line parallel to the closed portion of S Adams Blvd
- The Workshop Stage will be placed in the banquet room at Cliff Lanes, across the street from the festival site.
- Portable restrooms and hand-washing stations will be placed on the south side of the Park and in the camping areas.